Pages

Saturday, September 11, 2010

So its like the fashion house

Ok so ive been down in the dumps since last night wanted to post a look. Let me tell you its hard being 14 in sl. Rping that age is just so weird sometimes. I haven't wore heels in a while lol, but i sneaked over to the Fashion House and my eyes were going over the walls and i saw this jumpsuit that was so me i had to get it.


Sooo its from MONS and OOOHmagaad i love MONS i came across their store a little while back when i was being sim nosy at mustache hopping in and out of stores or w.e anyway i have a few things from them alreadies so i decided to do my MONS look today i had to take the pick in my closet cuz um :S i can't go out like this way to much skin for a 14yr old is what i been told but anyway check their store out.


Oh yes ive been rocking this lamb hair since the hair fair soo in love with it

i really like this MonS skin with my shape yummy goodness
visit the fashion house ill have to get the slurl :S


No comments:

Post a Comment