Pages

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Label Me Inc's 1ST ISPY and new items

I spy finally started and im so excited...it was fun gettin stores in it and the entire process down to creating my 1st ISPY item. In the middle of my first idea i had a total brain fart, but eventually i got it together and im so happy about my item and it was pretty creative.I was even questioning it myself lol, anyway its super kool and has a lil bit of everything in it but its fun so hope you enjoy. Litani has an awesome backpack but ill let her tell you about that XD.


 This is my item out at the playhouse all for 40L. Its unisex you can change the picture on the guitar kase and all so enjoy that :D


 This will be in the store and you can buy it by itself its a better deal to go to the playhouse, Litani and I just love unique bags..hope you like it




I have new items in the store also  a new outfit and costume. Right now the new outfit is 60l for this weekend so def come down and get it. Okies I think im so done with this blog ive been busy busy busy. We have hunts coming up so stayed tuned

ENJOY THE MANY DISCOUNTS
-KOAH

No comments:

Post a Comment