Pages

Thursday, September 16, 2010

I SPY IS COMING Sept 25

          So i fell in love with project themeory from the day i heard about it and once i became a kids clothing creator, I had thought how cool would it be to have something like this for kids. After getting the store to a good place I with the help of my store partner,best friend,and sissy Litani came up with a name and got to work on organizing what is now called I SPY very similar to project themeory but for all kids on sl.

    [I SPY] an event for kids. 
 Every week a group of kid designers will make a single item or items based on a unique theme that is priced at 75L.The item will be available starting at 12:00am, SLT every Saturday until 11:59SLT Sunday. 


  All themes are kid friendly, and all items are appropriate for kids.  These items are exclusive and may be one-time offers or back to full price after.


So there you have it I SPY starts next week with the first go Sept 25. Join the group and be on the lookout for the upcoming weeks theme and the others to come.


This event will be fun for all the participants. <3
We have lots of stores you all know and love offering a variety of things


Participating stores
Label Me Inc
Small Poses
Tai Koo
Skip to my Lou
Miinii Inc
Sweet Moments
Forever Young
Inner Peace
Larina Kids
Wootles
Just Kidding
Cyberkitten Bakery
Sassafras 
Baby Couture
Candii Kitten

No comments:

Post a Comment