Pages

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

A Day to find a family

Sooo my sissy and I have been doing the whole orphan thing(it hasn't been fun at at) and we have panels at adoption agencys all over the grid. We decided to go and chill at MAW and watch parents come in. I was deciding on what to wear that made me look my age but also stay fashionable in my eyes and I loved what I put together. I RP 16 and always try to look 16 a teen and I enjoy doing that, but anyway check out the look :D







I dont usually like how bubble shorts fit on me but these were koo kool

Tee*Fy-shorts
Wonder Kids-shirt
R.icielli-Jacket
Monogrind-shoes
nestle my bosom-nails
Posh-Hair (just had 50% off hair for the wkend)
Lara-Skin
Enderfield -Ears
IZYUMA-pose
[FACE] -Pose




oh yea and we are on trial now with an awesome lady names Harlow. I rlly love the outfit now lol <3
-Koah

No comments:

Post a Comment