Pages

Friday, October 1, 2010

The journey...

This journey as a content creator in second life is very interesting. You achieve different business goals depending on your product choice or field at a much faster rate then in real life. When i started SL i never thought I would be owning a store with my sister Litani or at all. I didnt know what Photoshop really was at all lol. I consider myself to be very creative in rl, Ive always been a person of the arts,too many hobbies to name,but this designing element hadn't really been something I thought I could do.I never thougth I would be able to build furniture or other items, I was buying from stores in SL. I have been to lots of stores who from a business stand would be considered "competition" and it really takes an eye and gift to come up with new clothing and items for your store. It takes alot of creativity to make something out of nothing, to look at something you have used already and reuse it and give it new life, or start from just a thought or idea and create something from that 1 thought. I commend all people who step out and decide to open a store and allow people to look at their ideas and creations, whether someone thinks its ugly or w.e. Its bold to take that leap to allow someone you do not know judge your work. A lot of stores fail within a month or two....if you can stick it out the journey is a rewarding one.

As i look back on where Label Me Inc started and where we are now its amazing to see our growth and a task that almost seemed impossible when we first started, has been achieved by two creative minds. I think I couldnt do it without my sister and friend Litani. A lot of two partner stores dont always work out, but I think we have mastered and learned each others strengths and weaknesses and it has made for a dynamic partnership.

A toast lol to the future of Label ME Inc....we are making our way slowly but surely <3



yes this was one of those blog post lol XD



One of my favorite quotes: "Some men see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not"- George Bernard Shaw





Koah

No comments:

Post a Comment